anna creek station
Anna Creek Station is the world's largest working cattle station. It is located in the Australian state of South Australia, with an area of of 23,677 km2 (which is larger than Israel !)
The property was originally established in 1863 but moved to its current location in 1872. It was originally used for sheep, but due to losses from dingo attacks, they switched to cattle.
The land occupying the extent of the Anna Creek Station pastoral lease was gazetted as a locality by the Government of South Australia on 26 April 2013 with the name 'Anna Creek'
This roof mounted system consists of the following:
- Victron Energy Quattro Inverters
- 49kW of Hanwha Q Cell Solar Modules
- DC Coupled using Victron 450/200 Smart Solar Chargers
- AC Coupled using Fronius International SYMO Inverters
- Victron Cerbo GX for Remote Monitoring & Control
- Pylon Technologies US3000 Batteries
System Installed 2022