BAE batteries are a quality valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries - perfect for solar power systems. Made by BAE Batterien GmbH in Germany, and available in 686 to 4710 Amp Hour capacity.
BAE Solar batteries are rated 8000 cycles @ 20% Depth of Discharge (meaning your battery remains 80% full). Due to the high cycle life requirements tubular plates are used. They are made for indoor use.
- Positive ElectrodeTubular-plate with a polyester gauntlet and solid grids in a corrosion-resistant PbCaSn-alloy
- Negative ElectrodeGrid-plate in PbCaSn alloy with long life expander material
- SeparationMicroporous separator
- Electrolytesulphuric acid with a density of 1.24 kg/l, fixed as GEL by fumed silica
- Container and LidHigh impact, ABS (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene), grey coloured, UL-94 rating: HB
- ValveValve with flame arrestor, opening pressure approx. 120 mbar
- Pole-bushing100% gas- and electrolyte-tight, sliding, plastic-coated 'Panzerpol'
- ProtectionIP 25 regarding EN 60529, touch protected according to VBG 4
- Depth of discharge (DoD)Max 80 % (Ue = 1.91 V/cell for discharge times > 10h; 1.74 V/cell for 1h), deep discharge of more than 80 % DoD have to be avoided
- Initial charge current unlimited, the minimal charge current has to be 1.5A/100Ah C10
- Recharge to 100 %Within a period of one up to 4 weeks
- IEC 61427 cycles>3000 (A+B) @ 40°C
- Battery temperature-20°C to 45°C, recommended temperature range 10°C to 30°C
- Self-dischargeapprox. 2 % per month at 20°C